- Whether starting over, retiring, or looking for a place to raise your children, Knightdale Station provides an active and friendly lifestyle with the development of a new Aquatics Center and the YMCA set to open in early 2015.
- Laying the foundation to become the most sought after neighborhood to live in in Eastern Wake County, Knightdale Station is set to introduce its new onsite elementary school, Thales Academy in 2016.
- From its beginnings as a small railroad town dating back to the early 1900s, Knightdale continues to this very day to be one of Eastern North Carolinas fastest growing and prosperous towns.
- At the center of Knightdale Station is Knightdale Station Park, a 76-acre park in Eastern Wake County. It includes two miles of paved trails, picnic shelters, the Ashley Wilder Dog Park, athletic fields, restrooms and a large playground. The playground is farm and train themed to serve as a reminder of Knightdales agriculture and railroad past.
- Phase II of the park is nearing completion, and will include open-air structures, a water-misting tower, the beginning phase of the amphitheater, and additional parking.
- Young. Vibrant. Scenic. Knightdale is one of the fastest growing most affordable places in Wake County to call home.
Would you like to visit our model home?
-- OR --
For Model Home Hours and/or to Request a Time to Visit: