The Laurel Bay Floor Plan is one of Caviness and Cates most unique homes. It’s a large 1.5 story home with a huge downstairs floor plan and a large bonus room upstairs.
This home plan is 2,566 sq. ft., has 3 bedrooms and a complimentary 2 baths. Usually, our homes come with a 2 car garage but The Laurel Bay Floor Plan also comes with a 3 car garage.
This home plan comes in 3 different elevations, featured below.
At Caviness and Cates we want to make sure that you find your dream home and that often means customizing your home to fit your needs and the home plan Laurel Bay offers just that.
But don’t take my word for it, look at the Home below or go to the full home plan.
When You Walk In…
When you walk in you’ll be greeted by an open foyer where you can see straight to the back of the house, in the great room. If you look to your right when you enter, you’ll find a formal dining room, it’s great for Sunday family dinners, holiday parties, and neighborhood gatherings. If you When you keep walking you’ll find yourself in a wide open space that holds the great room, with a fireplace, the large kitchen with granite countertops & an island, a breakfast nook, and a door leading to a covered porch!
The master bedroom is downstairs along with 2 other bedrooms. Walking upstairs you’ll find yourself in a large bonus room, great for a kids playroom, theatre, library, or anything you can imagine!
Here are some of the features in The Laurel Bay Floor Plan
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen and breakfast area and pantry
- Great Room with fireplace
- Breakfast area with access to optional covered porch/patio.
- Master suite with large walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower, his and hers sinks and private water closet.
- 2 additional bedrooms share hall access to bathroom with tub/shower combination and linen closet.
- Additional hall closet and linen closet.
- Laundry room with additional linen closet and garage access.
- 3 car garage.
At Caviness & Cates, our home plans have options and personal customizations that can be added to make your home unique. Contact us today to learn how you can make The Laurel Bay Floor your own!