The Windwood Floor Plan is one of Caviness and Cates most unique homes. It’s a large 2 story home with a main floor master bedroom and a fireplace in the great room.
This home plan is 2,678 sq. ft., has 4 bedrooms and a complimentary 2.5 baths. Usually our homes come with a 2 car garage but the Windwood Floor Plan has an upgrade option to hold 3 vehicles.
This home plan also comes in 3 different elevations, featured below.
At Caviness and Cates we want to make sure that you find your dream home and that often means customizing your home to fit your needs and the home plan Windwood offers just that.
But don’t take my word for it, look at these pictures below or go to the full home plan.
When You Walk In…
When you walk in you’ll be greeted by an large foyer with the formal dining to your right. Onward you’ll find the beautiful open kitchen with high-end finishes. When you keep walking you’ll find yourself in the large great room with a fireplace, perfect for family gatherings. Behind the house you’ll notice the covered porch with a large extended deck.
The master bedroom is on the main floor and features tray ceilings. Upstairs hold the remaining 3 bedrooms with another bath that provide plenty of living space for the whole family.
Here are some of the features in The Windwood Floor Plan
- Great room with fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen with pantry
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail option
- Carolina Room option
- this option brings square footage to 2,831
- Covered Porch option
- Half bath with pedestal sink and oval mirror
- Master suite with tray ceiling option, walk-in closet, garden tub, walk-in separate shower and his and hers sinks
- Utility room with washer/dryer connections, built-in bench/cubby option and garage access
- 2nd floor has 3 additional bedrooms with walk-in closets, bathroom with tub/shower combination, linen closet, and media room.
At Caviness & Cates, our home plans are not templates, so each home has options and personal customizations that can be added. Contact us today to learn how you can make Windwood home plan your own!