The Savannah Floor Plan is one of Caviness and Cates largest homes. It’s got a formal dining room, open kitchen, and a luxurious master bath.
This home plan is 3,575 sq. ft., has 6 bedrooms, a complimentary 4.5 baths, and a 2 car garage. Families love this home because there is both a front and back covered porch for lounging.
This home plan also comes in 3 different elevations, featured below.
At Caviness and Cates we want to make sure that you find your dream home and that often means customizing your home to fit your needs and the home plan Savannah offers just that.
But don’t take my word for it, look at these pictures below or go to the full home plan.
When You Walk In…
When you enter this home you won’t be walking into a narrow hallway, in fact the opposite, you’ll be walking into an open floor plan. To the left you’ll see the formal dining room, the room has wide corridors so you and your guests will feel welcomed into the home upon entry. Walking straight ahead, you’ll walk into the great room. It connects to both the kitchen and the covered porch in the backyard.
The master bedroom is also downstairs which has a large room for your bedroom furniture and a bathroom that has a his and her vanity, large walk in closet, and has both a bath & a shower. Walking upstairs you’ll find 4 more bedrooms a long with a bonus room that extends over the garage, it creates a long, slim room perfect for a library or home office. View the entire Savannah Floor Plan.
Here are some of the features in The Savannah Floor Plan
- This home features master suites on both the first and second floor! Master suites showcase optional tray ceilings, his and hers closets and sinks, garden tub, separate shower, linen closet, private water closet, 2nd floor master suite with private access to sitting room
- Great room on first floor with fireplace
- Kitchen with breakfast area, pantry, butler pantry and access to optional covered porch
- Formal dining room with optional coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail
- Utility rooms on first and second floor
- First floor with garage access
- 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms with full bathroom, 2 sinks and tub/shower combo
- Bonus room with walk-in closet and full bathroom
At Caviness & Cates, our home plans are not templates, so each home has options and personal customizations that can be added. Contact us today to learn how you can make Savannah home plan your own!