To provide our homeowners with the highest standards of quality, each home built by Caviness & Cates goes through a series of quality inspections by our subcontractors and our project managers, followed with a final Quality Assurance Inspection by an independent third party. Copies of the Quality Assurance checklist will be available to all customers with their new home purchase for added peace of mind. Applies to all homes completed after 11/13/14.
Just another reason why we have a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
THIRD-PARTY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
A 460-point checklist is completed by licensed home inspectors with over 20 years of experience from Amerispec Home Inspection Services, and includes the following:
- Complete Plumbing System, Including Faucets
- Attic Construction and Ventilation
- Complete Electrical Systems
- Drainage Systems and Lot Slope
- Driveway and Walkways
- Floors, Walls, Ceilings and Stairs
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Installed Kitchen and Laundry Appliances and Connections
- Porches, Decks, Steps and Railings
- Roof and Siding, including Flashing
- Windows and doors
*Applies to all homes completed after 11/13/2014