- Whether starting over, retiring, or looking for a place to raise your children, Knightdale Station provides an active and friendly lifestyle with a new Aquatics Center and YMCA.
- Laying the foundation to become the most sought after neighborhood to live in in Eastern Wake County, Knightdale Station introduced a new onsite elementary school, Thales Academy in 2016.
- From its beginnings as a small railroad town dating back to the early 1900s, Knightdale continues to this very day to be one of Eastern North Carolinas fastest growing and prosperous towns.
- At the center of Knightdale Station is Knightdale Station Park, a 76-acre park in Eastern Wake County. It includes two miles of paved trails, picnic shelters, the Ashley Wilder Dog Park, athletic fields, restrooms and a large playground. The playground is farm and train themed to serve as a reminder of Knightdales agriculture and railroad past.
- Phase II of the park is nearing completion, and will include open-air structures, a water-misting tower, the beginning phase of the amphitheater, and additional parking.
- Young. Vibrant. Scenic. Knightdale is one of the fastest growing most affordable places in Wake County to call home.
- Elementary: Lockhart Elementary or Thales Academy
- Middle: Wendell Middle
- High School: Knightdale High