Located in the Topsail school district! Poplar Branch is a 30 acre community located along Highway 50 in Surf City, North Carolina. Surf City is a small-town beach community on the coast of NC. Enjoy the best of coastal living by exploring the pier, biking the entire 22 mile-long bike shoulder on the island, dining at top-rated local restaurants, golfing a 4-star course, shopping in the local surf shops, wine tasting at the Surf City Wine and Cheese shop, surf fishing, kayaking, surfing, jet skiing and more! Experience it all from your home in Poplar Branch, a 30 acre community located along Highway 50 in Surf City, North Carolina.
- Poplar Branch combines the privacy and security of a small neighborhood community with the convenience and proximity to major roads and area amenities.
- Close proximity to Wilmington, Surf City, and Topsail beaches; and close proximity to Camp Lejune.
- Just 3 miles to Surf City/Topsail Island Beaches.
- 1.3 Miles from HWY 210 and HWY 50 junction.
- 1.6 Miles from US 17 and HWY 210 junction.
- 14 Miles from the back gate of Camp Legune.
- 20 Miles from Wilmington.
- 23 Miles from I40.
- 24 Miles from Jacksonville.
- Residents are surrounded by the serenity of nature while staying within easy reach of important business and commercial centers.
- Residents also receive the benefit of living within the Topsail Island Public School district, one of the best districts in Pender County.
- ELEMENTARY: North Topsail Elementary
- MIDDLE: Topsail Middle School
- HIGH SCHOOL: Topsail High School
Poplar Branch is located on Mill Creek Road in Surf City, North Carolina just off Hwy 50. Note, the community is in Surf City, but has a Hampstead physical address.