- Great Room with gas log fireplace and access to covered deck
- Kitchen features granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel microwave, dishwasher, and smooth top range, satin nickel finishes, with breakfast area, island, and pantry
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail
- Half bath with pedestal sink and oval mirror
- Laundry room with garage access and tile flooring
- Master suite with walk-in closet, his and hers sinks with cultured marble vanity, garden tub and separate shower with tile surround, tile flooring, linen closet, and private water closet
- 4 additional bedrooms on second floor with walk-in closets
- 2 full bathrooms with hall access and tub/shower combination
- Bonus room with closet can be 6th bedroom
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, dining room, kitchen, and great room
- Low maintenance vinyl siding with shake and board and batten accents, dimensional shingles, accent metal roofing, and stone skirt
- Security system
- Energy Plus certified with 1-2-10 year warranty
Winston Pointe offers quiet, country comforts as well as city convenience as this community is situated just outside of Clayton yet tucked away just off the beaten path! A major shopping area with restaurants and a movie theater is about ten minutes from here. Also, all of the assigned schools are within three miles of Winston Pointe. Downtown Clayton boasts many quaint specialty shops, and restaurants, the town library, an ice cream shop, weekend farmer's market, the Clayton Center which attracts nationally known acts, jewelry stores, and more than a dozen personal care businesses. Make Winston Pointe your place to call home!
* Built by Cates Building Inc.
Schedule a Home Tour
We would love to set up a time to give you a personal tour of this home. Send us your information below along with the date that you would like to visit and we will confirm with you ASAP!