- Great room with gas log fireplace
- Covered porch and grill patio creates the perfect outdoor space
- Open kitchen features granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel microwave, dishwasher, and smooth top range, satin nickel finishes, pantry, and sink with views to the backyard
- Elegant formal dining room with coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail
- Half bath with pedestal sink and oval mirror
- All Bedrooms on 2nd floor with access to hall bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Master Suite with walk-in closet, garden soaking tub and separate shower with tile surround, and his and hers sinks with cultured marble vanity and private water closet
- Computer/loft area at top of stairs
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, dining room, kitchen, and great room
- Low maintenance vinyl siding with shake accents, dimensional shingles and stone skirt
- Security system
- Energy Plus certified with 1-2-10 year warranty
The whole 26 miles of sandy white beaches have public accesses, and if you have a 4-wheel-drive vehicle, you can drive right out onto the northernmost tip of N. Topsail Beach! Camp Lejeune, Wilmington, and Jacksonville are all just minutes from the community. It just doesn't get much better than this! Situated just across the bridge from Topsail Island off of NC Hwy 172, Oyster Landing is in the perfect location; it's just a few miles from the beach and the back gate of Camp Lejeune. Make Oyster Landing your place to call home!
Schedule a Home Tour
We would love to set up a time to give you a personal tour of this home. Send us your information below along with the date that you would like to visit and we will confirm with you ASAP!