Home Eligible for Mortgage Rate Buy Down! Buyer Incentive
A mortgage rate buydown is a financing technique that lets you secure a lower interest rate for up to the first 3 years of the mortgage resulting in a lower rate and payment during that time.
- Great room showcases gas fireplace with granite surround, built-in cabinet and shelving with granite counter top and access to covered porch and grill patio
- Beautiful 9ft. slider door access to covered, screened porch
- Kitchen with bar seating, with granite counter tops, ivory cabinets, subway tile back splash, apron sink, stainless steel, dishwasher, gas cook top, and double oven, chimney hood, and corner pantry
- Master suite on first floor features his and hers closets with built in shelving, tile flooring in bathroom, walk in tile shower with bench, linen closet, his and hers sinks with cultured marble vanity and private water closet.
- Two bedrooms on first floor share hall access to full bathroom.
- Mud room/laundry room with tile flooring, under mount sink with granite counter top, garage access and built in bench with coat hooks and cubbies.
- Second floor with additional bedroom and bathroom.
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, great room, kitchen, and breakfast area. Craftsman trim
- Two car garage with side pedestrian door
- door replaces window as notated on floorplan rendering
- Security system
- Fully fenced yard!
- Cement board siding with shake and board and batten accents, stone skirt accent metal roof and dimensional shingles
- Energy Plus certification with 1-2-10 year warranty
*Changes have been made to home that may not be reflected in artistic renderings. Please see new home specialist for details.
Schedule a Home Tour
We would love to set up a time to give you a personal tour of this home. Send us your information below along with the date that you would like to visit and we will confirm with you ASAP!