Home Eligible for Mortgage Rate Buy Down! Buyer Incentive
A mortgage rate buydown is a financing technique that lets you secure a lower interest rate for up to the first 3 years of the mortgage resulting in a lower rate and payment during that time.
- Great room with gas log fireplace
- Covered porch, perfect for entertaining
- Kitchen features granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel microwave, dishwasher, and smooth top range, satin nickel finishes, and pantry
- Formal dining room with coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail
- Half bath with pedestal sink
- Second floor with Master Suite featuring a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet with his and hers sections, master bathroom with his and hers sinks with cultured marble vanity, garden tub and separate shower with tile surround and private water closet!
- 2 additional bedrooms on second floor with walk-in closets and hall access to full bathroom
- Third floor with 4th bedroom, third bathroom and kids loft!
- Hardwood flooring throughout first floor living spaces
- Low maintenance vinyl siding with shake and board and batten accents, and stone skirt
- Security system
- Energy Plus certified with 1-2-10 year warranty
Nestled in the heart of Vass, NC, Camellia Crossing is a new home subdivision that welcomes homeowners with a quaint small-town charm. Enjoy extensive shopping, dining and more just 10 minutes away in the communities of Southern Pines and Aberdeen! Located also just 5 miles from the numerous cul-de-sacs within Camellia Crossing will create individual neighborhoods within Camellia Crossing, creating an intimate community of homeowners. Enjoy the pool and pool house that will be centrally located for all of the community to enjoy! Make Camellia Crossing your place to call home!
*Built by Cates Building Inc.
Schedule a Home Tour
We would love to set up a time to give you a personal tour of this home. Send us your information below along with the date that you would like to visit and we will confirm with you ASAP!