The Cedar Hill Floor Plan by Caviness and Cates is one of our most stylish home plans. From wood shutters around all the front windows, garage door accents, to a metal front porch roof; this home plan is sure to impress anyone!
The Cedar Hill is a 2,957 sq. ft. home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It’s two stories and it comes with a 2 car garage but has the option to add another, to total 3 cars.
This home plan also comes in 3 different elevations, featured below.
At Caviness and Cates we want to make sure that you find your dream home and that often means customizing your home to fit your needs and the home plan Cedar Hill offers just that.
But don’t take my word for it, look at these pictures below or go to the full home plan.
When You Walk In…
When you walk in the Cedar Hill floor plan you’ll enter a foyer, with the staircase leading to the second story to your left. Also to your left is a large formal dining room, great for Sunday family dinners and holidays and to your right is a formal living room. Now if you continue down the foyer you’ll enter the great room which is attached to the kitchen. There is also a home office downstairs along with a guest bathroom.
Walking up the stairs, there is a loft area that connects all 3 bedrooms and the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a his & hers vanity, a shower, a bath, and an enormous walk-in closet. There is also a bonus room upstairs that has a small door leading to a medium-sized storage room.
Here are some of the features in The Cedar Hill Floor Plan
- Great Room with fireplace
- Optional covered porch or patio
- Kitchen with breakfast area, island and pantry
- Formal living with tray ceiling option
- Formal dining room coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail option
- Home office
- Bathroom with tub/shower combination and hall linen closet
- Second floor features Master Suite with walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower, his and hers sinks and private water closet
- Three additional bedrooms with access to hall bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Bonus room
- Hall laundry room and linen closet
At Caviness & Cates, our home plans are not templates, so each home has options and personal customizations that can be added. Contact us today to learn how you can make Cedar Hill home plan your own!
The post Cedar Hill Featured Floor Plan | Floor Plan Friday appeared first on Caviness & Cates - Blog.