The Oakwinds Floor Plan is one of Caviness & Cates largest home plans with 5 bedrooms that come standard with an optional 6, if you choose. This home plan is a comfortable 2,964 sq. ft. and has 3.5 baths to pair with its size.
Something that makes this home plan unique is the uniquely shaped bonus room above the garage. It is long and side, perfect for a library, office, or a kid’s playroom.
The Oakwinds Home Plan also comes in 3 different elevations, pictured below.
A popular feature of this home plan is it’s welcoming entrance, when you walk through the front door you’ll find yourself immediately in the great room with a fireplace.
At Caviness and Cates, we want to make sure that you find your dream home and that often means customizing your home to fit your needs and the home plan Oakwinds offers just that.
But don’t take my word for it, look at these pictures below or go to the full home plan.
When You Walk In…
Before you enter the home you’ll notice a beautiful exterior with many large windows that are sure to brighten up the inside with natural light. Walking in you’ll find yourself in the foyer with a view of the large great room with a fireplace off to the left. Also to the left, and semi-attached to the great room is the kitchen. The kitchen has long granite countertops, plenty of cabinets, and an island. There is also a formal dining room just off the greatroom for Sunday dinners and holidays. The Oakwinds Home Plan has the master bedroom on the first floor, the master has a huge walk in closet and a large bathroom.
When walking upstairs you’ll find yourself in a loft with a small sitting area with a window. The upstairs can house either 4 or 5 bedroom, if you choose to upgrade. Aside from the many walk in closets, baths, and bedrooms; there is a large bonus room that’s 12’x20-3” that is perfect for a library or kids playroom.
Here are some of the features in The Oakwinds Floor Plan
- Great Room with fireplace and access to optional porch/patio.
- Kitchen with breakfast area, island and pantry.
- Formal dining room with optional coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail.
- Half bath with pedestal sink and oval mirror
- laundry room with garage access
- Master suite with walk-in closet, his and hers sinks, garden tub and separate shower, linen closet and water closet.
- 4 additional bedrooms on second floor with walk-in closets.
- 2 full bathrooms with hall access and tub/shower combination.
- Bonus room with closet can be 6th bedroom.
At Caviness & Cates, our home plans have options and personal customizations that can be added to make your home unique. Contact us today to learn how you can make The Oakwinds Floor Plan your own!