Expansion is taking place just across the lake with the opening of North Lakes, a beautiful new phase of South Lakes by Preston Development. Enjoy small town charm with all the amenities of today's active lifestyles.
58 homesites in first phase - with over 325 homesites at full expansion of North Lakes.
- The natural setting offers a 30-acre lake and 120 acres of open space and greenways.
- The community's recreation center features Jr. Olympic pool, water features, cabana, and playground.
- Enjoy a beautiful natural setting while biking and walking on paved trails throughout
- Access lake at the new T-Pier to enjoy kayaking, canoeing and of course fishing!
- Future connection to the Fuquay Varina greenway system and park right in your own community!
- Talk about convenience...North Lakes is right where you need to live to access all points of the Triangle, with the completion of the HWY 55 thoroughfare (Holly Springs bypass) all the way from RTP and I-40
- ELEMENTARY: Willow Springs Elementary
- MIDDLE: Fuquay Varina Middle Schools
- HIGH SCHOOL: Fuquay Varina High School
GPS Coordinates: 35.579971, -78.743799
From Raleigh: Take US-401 South, then Left on NC-42 East/NC-55 East in Fuquay-Varina. In .75 mile, turn left onto Old Honeycutt Rd. Travel .75 mile and turn right into North Lakes.