121 Wax Myrtle Way
Home in The Preserve at Tidewater, NC
Floorplan: Cedar Hill
- Great Room with gas log fireplace has access to covered porch & grill patio creates the perfect outdoor living space
- Spacious kitchen features granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel microwave, dishwasher, and smooth top range, satin nickel finishes, breakfast area, corner pantry, island overlooking the great room, and window over sink with views to the backyard!
- Formal living room with tray ceiling & crown molding
- Elegant formal dining room with stunning coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail; Two piece crown molding throughout main living space
- First floor home office has tray ceiling and crown molding
- Bathroom with tub/shower combination, tile flooring, and hall linen closet on first floor
- Staircase with metal balusters
- Second floor features Master Suite with tray ceiling & crown molding, spacious walk-in closet, shower with tile surround, linen closet, his and hers sinks with cultured marble vanity and private water closet
- Three additional bedrooms with access to hall bathroom with tub/shower combination and tile flooring
- Bonus room
- Hall laundry room with tile flooring and linen closet on second floor
- Hardwood flooring in foyer, formal living room, dining room, kitchen, and great room
- Low maintenance vinyl siding with shake accents, metal roof accent, dimensional shingles, and stone skirt
- Security system
- Energy Plus certified with 1-2-10 year warranty
The Preserve at Tidewater balances small town charm with modern luxuries. Kick back and relax in the neighborhood swimming pool, or enjoy the spacious sundeck and prepare a delicious meal in the outdoor grilling kitchen. Located just 25 minutes from the bustling city of Jacksonville, The Preserve at Tidewater shares the opportunity to live within your very own nature preserve, surrounded by historic live oaks, thriving marshlands, and serene waterways with barrier islands, inland waterways, and lush wetlands right in your own backyard! Other nearby cities include Topsail Beach, just 5 miles away, Jacksonville - 21 miles, and Wilmington - 42 miles!
Hear From Our Customers.
The warranty department has been very helpful and has worked hard to resolve all the issues
- Melinda Frame
Other Homes You May Love.
Personalized recommendations picked just for you
Ready to get started?
Send us a quick message and we will get back to you shortly!
Schedule A Tour!
We’d love to have you come see our models in person. Let us know when you’d like to come. We’ll contact you to confirm your appointment.