As you could probably guess this Floor Plan is named from the coastal Brunswick County, NC. You can build this new home in communities across Wilmington, Fayetteville, Greenville, and more.
There’s plenty of reasons why families love this plan and maybe it starts with the open-plan concept. Click here to view the full description of The Brunswick or we’ve highlighted some of the features below.
Look at it for yourself below
When You Walk In…
When walking into this beautiful 4 Bedroom 2.5 Bath home, you’ll be greeted by the staircase leading you to the second story, which houses the 4 bedrooms. If you keep walking through the entryway, you’ll see a beautiful, open dining area that has a stunning coffered ceiling and wainscoting detail. If you’re a cook or a baker you’ll find yourself in heaven with this kitchen. A large island, butler pantry, walk-in pantry and window over kitchen sink with views to the back yard make the perfect entertaining space.
Around the House…
The downstairs great room also has a few amenities. Aside from the large living room, there are
built-in bench and cubbies that make the perfect landing area for backpacks and shoes in the garage entry.
If you walk upstairs and into the luxury Master Bedroom you’ll notice that it features an optional tray ceiling, 2 walk-in closets, his and hers sinks, garden soaking tub and separate shower and private water closet.
Here are a few more amenities that The Brunswick Floor Plan offers:
- The entrance of this 2 story home showcases a 2 story ceiling with hanging decorative light fixture.
- Optional covered porch and/or grill patio create a perfect outdoor space.
- Great room with gas log fireplace.
- Half bath with pedestal sink and oval mirror.
- Additional 3 bedrooms on second floor with access to hall bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Laundry room is conveniently located to all of the bedrooms.
At Caviness & Cates, our home plans have options and personal customizations that can be added to make your home unique. Contact us today to learn how you can make The Brunswick home plan your own!